Date(s) – 26 Apr 2012
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Green Event Center
Category(ies) No Categories
Conflict is a natural and inevitable result of human interaction. So why do so many people try to avoid it? Probably because their past experience tells them that conflict is bad and results in hurt feelings, damaged relationships, lost productivity and at work- poor team morale.
It doesn’t have to be this way! Participants in this workshop will learn:
– To identify people’s individual conflict styles- including their own
– Specific verbal and nonverbal techniques to use that can throw water on a flaring conflict rather than fuel
– How to create a conflict discussion plan that can lead to resolution
– Help themselves and others turn conflict into success and improve the productivity of everyone involved
– Start building a positive, win-win environment at work, at home, and anywhere they interact with others!
– A new way to view conflict- As an opportunity to improve relationships and outcomes rather than something to be dreaded and avoided
Registration and payment links coming soon! Please come back on March 1!